- Rare Disease Day 2013
- European Neuromuscular Centre (ENMC) workshop
- GSK announces support for AllTrials campaign for clinical data transparency
- Drisapersen (skips exon 51) US phase II clinical trial
- SKIP-NMD Bi-annual Meeting
- 18th International World Muscle Society Congress, 1-5th October 2013, California USA
- Members of the Skip-NMD consortium met in Rome on 2nd-3rd June 2014 for the scheduled 6 monthly meeting.
- World Duchenne Awareness Day
- SKIP-NMD Clinical Trial Applications submitted
- SKIP-NMD Webinar for DMD families on 8th September
- SKIP-NMD Webinar now available
- Information regarding the SKIP-NMD clinical trial of Sarepta’s drug candidate SRP-4053 is now available on www.clinicaltrials.gov.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in European Phase I/II Study of SRP-4053 in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Patients
- SKIP-NMD clinical trial now progressing to part 2
Information regarding the SKIP-NMD clinical trial of Sarepta’s drug candidate SRP-4053 is now available on www.clinicaltrials.gov.
10 December 2014
criteria and other information regarding the clinical trial of Sarepta’s drug
candidate SRP-4053, for eligible patients with Duchenne
muscular dystrophy is now available on www.clinicaltrials.gov by
searching “NCT02310906” in the search box.
part study will be conducted at 4 clinical trial sites in the EU, including UK
(Newcastle and London), France (Paris), and Italy (Rome).
Patients may contact a clinical trial site for more information and may also contact firstname.lastname@example.org