- Rare Disease Day 2013
- European Neuromuscular Centre (ENMC) workshop
- GSK announces support for AllTrials campaign for clinical data transparency
- Drisapersen (skips exon 51) US phase II clinical trial
- SKIP-NMD Bi-annual Meeting
- 18th International World Muscle Society Congress, 1-5th October 2013, California USA
- Members of the Skip-NMD consortium met in Rome on 2nd-3rd June 2014 for the scheduled 6 monthly meeting.
- World Duchenne Awareness Day
- SKIP-NMD Clinical Trial Applications submitted
- SKIP-NMD Webinar for DMD families on 8th September
- SKIP-NMD Webinar now available
- Information regarding the SKIP-NMD clinical trial of Sarepta’s drug candidate SRP-4053 is now available on www.clinicaltrials.gov.
- Sarepta Therapeutics Announces First Patient Dosed in European Phase I/II Study of SRP-4053 in Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy Patients
- SKIP-NMD clinical trial now progressing to part 2
SKIP-NMD Webinar for DMD families on 8th September
5 September 2014
A webinar has been organised by the patient and family representatives in SKIP-NMD to inform the patient community about exon-skipping trials in general and SKIP-NMD in particular. This will take place in the UK on 8th September at 17.00 BST and in Italy at 17.30 CEST.
Instruction for registering in the UK are below:
- Webinar link: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/6822297387876151041
- Webinar ID: 136-029-587
- Toll: +44 (0) 20 7151 1875
- Access Code: 841-837-690
- Audio PIN: Shown after joining the webinar
For Italy, please contact Mariateresa Moscato
A French version of the slides and information will be posted on the SKIP-NMD website shortly afterwards.